Gas Lift and well production free samples course
About this class
- Nodal Analysis - Well Inflow
- Nodal Analysis - Well Outflow
- Introduction to Artificial Lift
- Gas Lift Forms
- Gas Lift Equipment
- Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and Mandrel Spacing Design
- Gas Lift Optimization and Design with Existing Mandrels
- Gas Lift Troubleshooting
- AnnouncementsWelcome! This training course is the culmination of researching papers, manuals, and lessons learned from my years of experience in the field. I have carefully selected the best material to help you grasp concepts quickly and retain them for years to come.
Our courses go through a continuous improvement process, which is critical for ensuring industry best practices and topics remain relevant with technological advancements. Your feedback also plays a vital role in the process. Thus, we welcome your thoughts on the course and encourage your input for future improvement of this training course.
Thank you for purchasing this course.
- Tips for online training
- Productivity index
Sample lecture from course 'Nodal Analysis - Well Inflow'
- Fluid path from well bottom hole to surface
Sample lecture from course 'Nodal Analysis - Well Outflow'
- Introduction to Gas Lift - part 1
Sample lecture from course 'Introduction to Artificial Lift'. The full-length video is 20 minutes.
- The gas lift system
Sample lecture from course 'Gas Lift Forms'
- Electric gas lift valve - DIAL from Silverwell Artificial Lift
Sample lecture from course 'Gas Lift Equipment'
- Why installing a GLM if well deviation is higher than 60°
Sample lecture from course 'Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and Mandrel Spacing Design'
- Gas Lift optimization by design change_Case 1
Sample lecture from course 'Gas Lift Optimization and Design with Existing Mandrels'
- Chart 3 - KOP selected too high
Sample lecture from course 'Gas Lift Troubleshooting'
- Sample quiz
Congratulations, you have reached the end of the training.
We hope you enjoyed the learning experience. Please don't hesitate to send us your comments and feedback to help us improve the experience.
Thank you for purchasing this course, and don't forget to check out our other training content.