Well Production Mechanism + Become a Gas Lift Expert
About this class
This bundle includes the eight courses:
1. Nodal Analysis – Well Inflow
2. Nodal Analysis – Well Outflow
3. Introduction to Artificial Lift
4. Forms of Gas Lift
5. Gas Lift Equipment
6. Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and Mandrel Spacing Design
7. Gas Lift Optimization and Design with Existing Mandrels
8. Gas Lift Troubleshooting.
According to many industry experts, Gas Lift is the least understood artificial lift method, but its complexity is not the reason behind its misunderstanding. Instead, the challenge behind Gas Lift is that after implementing a lousy design, the well will often keep producing, unlike other artificial lift methods (e.g., ESP) that stop producing. Thus, operators fail to recognize design or operating errors that restrain production. Therefore, there is a significant potential to increase production by oil and gas professionals who understand the Gas Lift system and its fundamental and advanced principles.
Are you often uncertain of how to interpret your gas lift well behaviour? Do you know when it produces at its full potential? Are you lost in front of all the products that suppliers want to sell to you?
This bundle gets you all the answers you are looking for and even more! It will benefit senior oil and gas professionals and those just starting in this field by giving them essential theory-backed knowledge and skills that apply to well production and gas lift artificial lift. It is an advanced engineering training program and our best seller in large corporations.
It covers many topics, including nodal analysis, troubleshooting, setting goals for maximum production rate, gas lift optimization, and implementing sound technical solutions.
Our comprehensive curriculum covers the well production mechanisms. It starts by explaining the notions of well inflow and well outflow, which are the fundamentals of nodal analysis. After these first 2 modules, the 3rd module introduces the 5 most common forms of artificial lift (ESP, PCP, SRP, jet and hydraulic pumping, and gas lift). These three courses allow any engineer to understand well production while building on the foundations needed to do well optimization and learn about artificial lift forms.
After that, students will follow the 5-course bundle Become a Gas Lift Expert. It starts with the course Forms of Gas Lift in which students will get familiar with the gas lift systems found in the oil and gas industry. Then, in the module Gas Lift Equipment, a comprehensive review is performed of all technologies used in gas lift. Attendees with learn about conventional gas lift mandrels, side-pocket mandrels, gas lift unloading valves, gas lift orifices, dummy valves, venturi orifices, new technologies like electric gas lift valves or AVT…
The training continues with the 3rd module Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and Mandrel Spacing Design. Participants will learn what happens in a gas lift well when you start it, until it reaches a steady state flow. They will be explained how to do a gas lift design, more precisely, how to obtain a mandrel spacing design both manually or using the nodal analysis software Prosper.
In the 4th module, Gas Lift Optimization and Design with Existing Mandrels, the instructor will share his knowledge to bring students a high level of understanding to optimize their gas lift wells. They will be taught how to increase the production of any gas lift well using the installed valves or by performing a gas lift design change.
In the 5th and last module Gas Lift Troubleshooting, the instructor shared the gas lift troubleshooting method he developed. Students will learn and practice an effective way to identify well in need of troubleshooting, diagnose the specific issue that restrains the production, and implement solutions to unlock. Each topic is covered in sufficient detail, and participants should come away with a solid understanding of each area. A full description of each course is available on their corresponding page.
Our course instructor is highly knowledgeable and offers hands-on training while teaching the fundamentals of well production and advanced gas lift skills, including best design, installation, operation, and troubleshooting practices.
Take the first step toward becoming a successful practitioner of one of the most common artificial lift methods and get instant access to industry-leading knowledge that can be applied directly in the field!
This course will comprehensively understand all aspects of well production, gas lift operations, and production. It will help you develop the skills you need to be an expert in this field. You will learn the fundamentals of oil production and gas lift and gain practical hands-on experience in troubleshooting and optimizing gas lift wells. Starting from the very beginning, you will learn all the secrets of well production and unlock:
1. Production increase with minimal investment and work
2. Cost savings through smarter product selection and better product knowledge to gain an advantage during price negotiations.
3. The great feeling of being in control of your wells, especially your gas lifted wells!
This well performance and gas lift training develops the basic and advanced principles, fundamentals, and theory of well production with a specific focus on gas lift production, gas lift operations, gas lift optimization, gas lift troubleshooting, and other related topics. With hands-on learning and industry best practices at its core, our course will prepare you for a successful career in the oil and gas industry. We also offer certification opportunities upon completion of the course. Join us for this interactive training course today!
- Basic knowledge of well architecture
- Awareness of the oilfield terms
- Production, Petroleum, or Well Performance Engineers
- Field Production Personnel
- Completion or Well Intervention Engineers
Why take the course?
- If you are an Engineer: Get a better understanding of the technical discussions at work. Get the knowledge to become an actor in meetings rather than just watching. Make a positive contribution to technical email exchanges by giving your analysis of the situation. Get respect from your colleagues and impress your manager with your understanding of the topic. Propose ideas to generate production increase and gain visibility among management.
- If you are a manager: Stay sharp easily by simply watching videos. Get new ideas to increase production. Use course schematics to train your team and get their respect by teaching them new things. Evaluate course content and see how much time you could save by having your team follow it. How much easier would your job be if they mastered the content?
- If you work for a Service company: Gain the credibility and trust of your customer by proposing solutions more adequate with their well behaviour. Get the ability to capture the right problem of the well and share business opportunities inside your organization among colleagues in charge of the right product line.
- Nodal Analysis - Well Inflow
- Nodal Analysis - Well Outflow
- Introduction to Artificial Lift
- Gas Lift Forms
- Gas Lift Equipment
- Gas Lift unloading sequence and mandrel spacing design
- Gas Lift optimization and design with existing mandrels
- Gas Lift Troubleshooting