Well Production Mechanism Training
About this class
Well production mechanisms are one of the most important things to understand when working on optimizing your wells. Whatever if your well is in natural flow or if it uses artificial lift, mastering the concepts of inflow and outflow will allow you to understand any well behaviour and optimize it.
This bundle includes the three courses:
1. Nodal Analysis – Well Inflow
2. Nodal Analysis – Well Outflow
3. Introduction to Artificial Lift
Our course is designed to train professionals in the full range of skills related to oil and gas production, including a comprehensive and practical knowledge of Nodal Analysis principles.
Indeed, this class starts with the 2 courses ‘Nodal Analysis – Well Inflow’ and ‘Nodal Analysis – Well Outflow’. Hence, it gives all the required knowledge regarding those two mechanisms. In the 3rd and last course of this bundle, students will be introduced to the five most common forms of artificial lift (gas lift, PCP, ESP, SRP, and jet and hydraulic pumping).
Participants will gain the necessary knowledge to become efficient petroleum engineers who can drive higher production rates for their companies. This course aims to ensure that students have the necessary skills to get better performance from their oil and gas wells no matter the type or size of their organization. Upon completion, students will be able to analyse the common causes of low well production. Diagnosing these well problems is the first step to proposing solutions, and students will gain the necessary confidence to propose the appropriate course of action to maximize well production.
Each topic is covered in sufficient detail, and participants should come away with a solid understanding of each area. A full description of each course is available on their corresponding page.
Our course instructor is highly knowledgeable and offers hands-on training while teaching the fundamentals of well performance, well production, and nodal analysis. Get instant access to industry-leading knowledge that can be applied directly in the field!
Participants will acquire a good understanding of well production mechanisms and a general knowledge of the most common artificial lift types.
- Basic knowledge on well architecture
- Awareness of the oilfield terms
- Production, Petroleum, or Well Performance Engineers
- Field Production Personnel
- Completion or Well Intervention Engineers
Why take the course?
- If you are an Engineer: Get a better understanding of the technical discussions at work. Get the knowledge to become an actor in meetings rather than just watching. Make a positive contribution to technical email exchanges by giving your analysis of the situation. Get respect from your colleagues and impress your manager with your understanding of the topic. Propose ideas to generate production increase and gain visibility among management.
- If you are a manager: Stay sharp easily by simply watching videos. Get new ideas to increase production. Use course schematics to train your team and get their respect by teaching them new things. Evaluate course content and see how much time you could save by having your team follow it. How much easier would your job be if they mastered the content?
- If you work for a Service company: Gain the credibility and trust of your customer by proposing solutions more adequate with their well behaviour. Get the ability to capture the right problem of the well and share business opportunities inside your organization among colleagues in charge of the right product line.
- Nodal Analysis - Well Inflow
- Nodal Analysis - Well Outlow
- Introduction to Artifical Lift
- Certificate of Completion