Gas Lift Mastery Course Bundle
About this class
This is your chance to become a Gas Lift Master! Learn how to maximize the production of your gas lift system and how to make the most of a product/technology.
This bundle includes the 4 courses:
1. Forms of Gas Lift
2. Gas Lift Equipment
3. Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and Mandrel Spacing Design
4. Gas Lift Optimization and Design with Existing Mandrels.
According to many industry experts, Gas Lift is the least understood artificial lift method, but its complexity is not the reason behind its misunderstanding. Instead, the challenge behind Gas Lift is that after implementing a lousy design, the well will often keep producing, unlike other artificial lift methods (e.g., ESP) that stop producing. Thus, operators fail to recognize design or operating errors that restrain production. Therefore, there is a significant potential to increase production by oil and gas professionals who understand the Gas Lift system and its fundamental and advanced principles.
Are you often uncertain of how to interpret your gas lift well behaviour?
Do you know when it produces at its full potential? Are you lost in front of all the products that suppliers want to sell to you?
This bundle gets you all the answers you are looking for and even more!
It starts with the course Forms of Gas Lift, in which students will get familiar with the gas lift systems found in the oil and gas industry.
Then, in the module Gas Lift Equipment, a comprehensive review is performed of all technologies used in gas lift. Attendees with learn about conventional gas lift mandrels, side-pocket mandrels, gas lift unloading valves, gas lift orifices, dummy valves, venturi orifices, new technologies like electric gas lift valves or AVT… The training continues with the 3rd module, Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and Mandrel Spacing Design. Participants will learn what happens in a gas lift well when you start it until it reaches a steady state flow. They will be explained how to do a gas lift design, more precisely, how to obtain a mandrel spacing design both manually or using the nodal analysis software Prosper.
In the last module Gas Lift Optimization and Design with Existing Mandrels, the instructor will share his knowledge to bring students to a high level of understanding to optimize their gas lift wells. They will be taught how to increase the production of any gas lift well, using the installed gas lift valves or by performing a gas lift design change out. Each topic is covered in sufficient detail, and participants should come away with a solid understanding of each area. A full description of each course is available on their corresponding page.
Get instant access to industry-leading knowledge that can be applied directly in the field!
This gas lift course is designed to help oil and gas industry professionals advance their technical knowledge of gas lift. With this knowledge, our students can step into any role related to gas lift production with confidence and competence. Starting from the very beginning, you will learn all the secrets of gas lift and unlock:
1. Production increase with minimal investment and work
2. Cost savings through smarter product selection and better product knowledge to gain an advantage during price negotiations.
3. The great feeling of being in control of your gas lifted wells!
This gas lift training develops the basic and advanced principles, fundamentals, and theory of gas lift production, gas lift operations, gas lift optimization, and other related topics.
- Understanding of the Inflow & Outflow mechanisms is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of well architecture
- Awareness of the oilfield terms
- Production, Petroleum, or Well Performance Engineers
- Field Production Personnel
- Completion or Well Intervention Engineers to understand fully the operations related to GL equipment installation.
Why take the course?
- If you are an Engineer: Get a better understanding of the technical discussions at work. Get the knowledge to become an actor in meetings rather than just watching. Make a positive contribution to technical email exchanges by giving your analysis of the situation. Get respect from your colleagues and impress your manager with your understanding of the topic. Propose ideas to generate production increase and gain visibility among management.
- If you are a manager: Stay sharp easily by simply watching videos. Get new ideas to increase production. Use course schematics to train your team and get their respect by teaching them new things. Evaluate course content and see how much time you could save by having your team follow it. How much easier would your job be if they mastered the content?
- If you work for a service company: Gain the credibility and trust of your customer by proposing solutions more adequate with their well behaviour. Get the ability to capture the right problem of the well and share business opportunities inside your organization among colleagues in charge of the right product line.
- Gas Lift Forms
- Gas Lift Equipment
- Gas Lift unloading sequence and mandrel spacing design
- Gas Lift optimization and design with existing mandrels
- Certificate of Completion