Information Security for Contracted Employees
About this class
It's no question that cybersecurity is necessary for any organization. But in this growing field, how do you show that you're qualified to lead security efforts? Certification. Holding certification from ISACA or (ISC)2 demonstrates your ability to identify, assess, and mitigate evolving security threats.
This online cybersecurity training course will prepare you for three globally recognized certifications: ISACA's Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and (ISC)2's Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP).
What you will learn
- Demonstrate standard security practices to manage and assess enterprise cybersecurity networks and devices
- Specify the proper procedures to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and establish controls within an enterprise.
- Analyze security and risk management as well as safely manage security operations, assessments and testing, architectures, and assets.
How you will benefit
- Holding Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification confirms your ability to assess vulnerabilities, compliance, and instituting controls in an enterprise
- Holding Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification demonstrates your knowledge of managing, assessing, designing, and overseeing enterprise information security functions
- Holding Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP) certification showcases your skills in security and risk management, asset security, security architecture, and network security
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager All-in-One Exam Guide
- CISSP Guide to Security Essentials
David Grimes has more than 10 years of management and leadership experience in the private and non-profit sectors. Grimes is passionate about technology and education, having worked as academic dean, student services director, technology coordinator, teacher, consultant, and technology columnist. He holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Science from Ohio State University, both in Technology Education.
- Information Security for Contracted Employees
This course provides information on the basic fundamentals of information security while working at remote locations to include: safe computing, safe remote usage, and social engineering threats. This course concludes with a five-question final assessment. All contracted e-cubed employees are required to complete this course and record their final assessment score (screenshot). All results must be retained as official record of compliance.
- 27001 Compliance Training for Contracted Employees
This course explains International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 program to include: general information, processes and procedures, and contracted employee requirements. This course concludes with a 10-question final assessment. All contracted e-cubed employees are required to complete this course and record their final assessment score (screenshot). All results must be retained as official record of compliance.